WiFi Sync Error 7014

maged
maged
Community Member

Just upgraded to iOS 4.5b41, running on iOS 7.1

Using 1P4 Version 4.3.BETA-1 (430001) on two Macs, both running OS X 10.9.2, all devices on same Apple wireless network

Using WiFi Syncing

Syncing between iOS and one Mac works fine; with the other Mac it was also working fine before, but now gives the following error:

Sync Problem
Error
Domain=com.agilebits.onepassword.ErrorDomain Code=7014 "Server error: " UserInfo=0x155af860 {NSLocalizedDescription=Server error: }

Tried quitting 1P (both main and mini), then running again, same problem

Comments

• Have there been any changes to your configuration on that Mac? Did you recently enable the firewall or some other security software?

• maged
    maged
    Community Member

@MrRooni‌

No changes done in my security config. What does this error mean? The server is unreachable?

It does show up on the list of available WiFi Sync machines.

I've always had the firewall enabled and LittleSnitch running, etc., same on my other Mac where it is working.

Anyway, I rebooted, and updated to the latest 4.3.BETA-3 and now it's working again. I guess I shouldn't have done 2 steps at once, but...

• bmike
    bmike
    Community Member
    edited March 2014

Carry on. I thought I had a repro, but it's a different error entirely.

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni

Glad you got it sorted, @maged, thanks for the update. That said, enabling the OS X firewall can (but is not guaranteed to) impede Wi-Fi sync.

• maged
    maged
    Community Member

Hi @Nik, I've been using 1Password for years and have always had my firewall enabled and Little Snitch running. Basic security best practices :) Anyway, problem went away so it might well have been a transient OS X issue that was solved by rebooting.

This discussion has been closed.