Not all usernames are shown in the main list

Options
mzel
mzel
Community Member

Some items in login list show only the item name, not the username from the item. I see same problem with credit cards too. Some show credit card number, and some do not

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hey @mzel. I’m really sorry about the problems you’re experiencing with 1Password and I would love to help you resolve it. Let's figure out what's going on.

• Can you tell me a little more on what other devices you're using 1Password on?
    • What sync method are you using to sync data between these devices?
  • mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options
    • HTC One Sprint
    • Dropbox
  • saad
    Options

Thanks for answering my questions. Are you using 1Password on a Mac or Windows PC?

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

Windows XP and 7

• saad
    Options

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Windows 7 PC?

To create a diagnostics report please open 1Password for Windows, then click Help->Diagnostics Report->Export to File. Save the file somewhere you know you can easily locate.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• grfield
    grfield
    Community Member
    Options

I am using 4.0.0 B12 and am still having an issue with some of my login records. I am using Dropbox and on my Mac and iOS devices, everything is fine, however on Android, all I see is the name, note and URL. No username or password. Had this issue for a while.

Gary

• saad
    Options

Hi Gary. I’m really sorry about the problems you’re experiencing with Dropbox sync and I would love to help you resolve it. Let's figure out what's going on.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

It just occurred to me: Out of those 2 entries which do not shoe properly at least one was created in 1P 1.9 and later converted to 4. The other possibly too, not sure. I have probably 10 more converted and they show fine. I have a total of about 60+

• saad
    Options

Could you try rebuilding your data file in 1Password 4 Beta (for Windows) and let me know if it helps? You can rebuild the data file on Windows by clicking File > Repair Data File from the menu.

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

I think I know the problem is. Those affected have the username in an unnamed field.

• saad
    Options

Thanks! We addressed this for the next beta update, could you please verify if the next beta update helps with this problem? Thanks in advance!

• grfield
    grfield
    Community Member
    Options

Problem is now fixed in the latest beta. Thanks!

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

This problem is fixed with b14 with logins, but still shows with credit cards. I do not know what is different about this card that it does not show the card number in the main list

• saad
    Options

Thanks for confirming beta 14 fixed the issue!

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

OK, I figured out the reason why the credit card did not show the number. I typed in only 8 of 16 digits of the number. I understand you have a pattern to partially cover the digits with asterisks, and partial no did not match it. I'd rather see a partial number in this case than no number at all. I am not sure what is the right approach here.

• saad
    Options

Hi @mzel! Thanks for confirming what the issue was, I completely understand your concern. I will add these details to our issue tracker so our developers can review it. Thanks for your feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.