Problem with multiple attachments in secure notes [Improved in later betas]

Options
curdaneta
curdaneta
Community Member
edited March 2014 in iOS

Hello
I'm using version 4.5.b43 and I can't see more than one file attached to a secure note, I'm not able to scroll down to select the files.
I'm attaching a couple of images with the Desktop (4.1.2) and mobile versions of the same note.
Regards
Ciro

Comments

• rr0ss0rr
    rr0ss0rr
    Community Member
    Options

I have 4 secure notes each having multiple attachments. Looks like when I select the note, the notes section takes 98% of the window. At the bottom, I see 1 full attachment plus 10% of the next attachment's icon. both icons are selectable and work fine, but there is no scrolling available to display all the attachments

• rr0ss0rr
    rr0ss0rr
    Community Member
    Options

Same here

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the report, guys. I am still trying to reproduce this issue in b44. The problem isn't that I am able to see all my attachments, but rather that I can't see any of them. =\ How about you, are you seeing this same behaviour in b44?

• Thanks for the great report everyone. I've made a note of this one in our bug tracker and I think I've got a handle on how to fix it.

• rr0ss0rr
    rr0ss0rr
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks .. Same deal in b44 .. I see 1 full attachment entry on the screen and about 10% of the 2nd attachment's icon. Both are selectable and work

• gregspeechley
    gregspeechley
    Community Member
    Options

I still can't see any of my attachments in b46 and I haven't been able to see them since b43 or earlier

• curdaneta
    curdaneta
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem here. Can't see/export any attached file

• rr0ss0rr
    rr0ss0rr
    Community Member
    Options

b46 seems to fix this for me .. nice job

• Glad to hear this is working for you, @rr0ss0rr. @gregspeechley and @curdaneta‌ , are you still seeing this problem in beta 47 (released last night)?

• curdaneta
    curdaneta
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MrRonni now I'm able to seek al the attachments, but still the app shows all as empty files. Even if I try to send it by mail or open it in another app, 1Password isn't able to show the file

• rr0ss0rr
    rr0ss0rr
    Community Member
    Options

This also occurred with me .. The following was from support and it seemed to fix the issue .. Looked like my iCloud data was never really erased until I did the following:

Ok, try disabling syncing on all devices again.

On the Mac, by all means, delete the iCloud data as you disable syncing.

But before continuing, verify that the data is deleted from the iOS device: http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/Tutorials/ios-reset-data.html

That should guarantee that you have no data on iCloud. Do make sure you're using the same iCloud account as well :) It seems silly, but you wouldn't believe the number of times I've run into this being the issue.

• Delete the data on iCloud
    • Erase the app data on iOS (Settings->Advanced->Erase Data)
    • Restart all devices (this is actually important on the iOS device, but the Mac probably doesn't need to)
    • Begin syncing on Mac again
    • Give it 10-15 minutes to sync
    • Open the iOS app
  • gregspeechley
    gregspeechley
    Community Member
    Options

I can see my attachments now on b47

• curdaneta
    curdaneta
    Community Member
    Options

I just follow the instructions posted by @rr0ss0rr and I can see the files.
    Also I think there is a problem with Dropbox, I first to performed a fresh sync and it doesn't work at all (I just see a partial list of my files) so I tried with iCloud and worked perfect.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi guys,

@rr00ss00rr and @gregspeechley‌, thanks for the update, I'm glad it is working better now.

@curdaneta‌, when you were doing an initial sync, were you coming from a new sync file created from the Mac app or you simply reset the data in iOS app and pulled in the same data file from Dropbox?

• curdaneta
    curdaneta
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT I just simply reset the data on my iPhone

This discussion has been closed.