Initial set up:
After link with Dropbox, all the "Categories" and "Favorite" will be blank for a few seconds; the snyc icon shows up after the initial blank, but as soon as the first item starts to sync, the snyc icon disappears, and all the items start to flash in. I need to refer to the number of items to determine if the sync has done; a progress bar will make this more intuitive!
By the way: Is there a plan to enable background syncing in the future? When I put 1Password in the background and go back to write down my first impression on my iPhone, the Dropbox sync stops. Again, the lack of progress bar makes me wonder if the snyc has finished.
- The ability to automatically save new login
- The ability to open PDF or other document in another app
Please add my vote for these features!
- Enter something in the address bar of 1Browser, then tap cancel, a blue cross button will show up on the right side of the address bar. But it cannot be tapped! Confusing.
- I love the swipe gesture in 1Browser! Now it is more like Safari. If you can add Safari-like transition when I swipe to go "forward" or "backward"I will be appreciate.
- Quit the app and reopen it, the lock icon is not centered while lunching! It is located at the bottom half of the screen (sometimes on the top, rarely centered).
- Deleting a password from iOS version is still very hard; I still have to tap on the password, tap "Edit", and tap "Delete Password" to delete it
- Add new tag button now looks like a folder...(maybe just me though)
- Now I cannot see how many tags has been opened (used to be a number on the tag button)
- Every time I go into tab view it starts from the first page! It used to start from whatever page I am at. (try to open more than 2 tags, you will see what I mean)