Syncing stopped b47

hch3
hch3
Community Member

Not sure what happened but I opened the beta this morning and I got this error and everything is now gone. It won't stop syncing either.

https://db.tt/QJWJzcU3

Comments

• Sorry for the trouble @hch3, I've opened a ticket for this one in our internal bug tracker. If you set up syncing again does everything work properly?

• hch3
    hch3
    Community Member

@MrRooni‌ I deleted and installed the new beta 48 and haven't had any issues at all. Maybe it was just a fluke thing with b47?

• steffen
    steffen
    Community Member

Hi, I would love to get there in the first place... I've tried to try all recent versions but I couldn't get beyond the initial error message "1Password data was not found in iCloud"... highly unlikely since I'm successfully syncing across three Macs, one iPhone (the one that would not work with any of the most recent beta builds) and one iPad via iCloud for what feels like an eternity.

• @Steffen, did you set up 1Password on your Mac to use the beta container? The beta releases of the iOS app actually look in a different iCloud container than the retail versions. If you open 1Password on your Mac you can switch it to sync with the beta container in 1Password's preferences:

• steffen
    steffen
    Community Member

@MrRooni, Thanks! No, I didn't. Will do with the next beta.

• steffen
    steffen
    Community Member

Sorry, me again... can't find the container in the iCloud Sync panel as shown on your screenshot... is there a trick to enable the choice to switch to the Release Container?

• @steffen, the trick is to create the 8RS32JY83C~com~agilebits~beta~onepassword folder in ~/Library/Mobile Documents folder.

• rr0ss0rr
    rr0ss0rr
    Community Member

Maybe the beta can have an option to enable the IOS Beta Container? This bit me as well and took a few minutes to find the answer in the forums

• steffen
    steffen
    Community Member

Dear both, thanks @roustem,

I tried to create the folder but apparently it was already there... still the option to select the iOS release container wasn't there in the sync preference panel. But please by all means don't troubleshoot my case since I can try to wait for the final version.

This discussion has been closed.