Possible to disable 1password mini since it is wrong 80% of the time ?

maxandersen
maxandersen
Community Member

Hi,

Is it possible to remove/disable 1password mini and just have the 1password inside the browser ?

The reason I ask is that for many sites 1password mini will say there are no matches (even when browser is in focus) but when using the button directly in the browser everything is found correctly.

It's been like this ever since 1password mini was introduced and its driving me nuts not being able to use the 1password shortcut and instead have to use the mouse.

Please help :)

Thanks,
Max

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited March 2014

I have never experienced that kind of behavior with mini, so for that you will need to await help from someone else. But you do need to get to the bottom of it, because the work being done with the browser extension is actually using mini for its processes. Browser function requires mini, in other words.

There is an option in the main application preferences to hide mini in the menu bar.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @maxandersen,

Please see my response to your post here. As @hawkmoth says, the browser extension and the Mini use the same database in 1Password 4, so we'll need a bit more information to track down what's really going on here. :)

This discussion has been closed.