Version 4.1.2 (412009) Chrome randomly stops submitting forms

Options
DoctorE
DoctorE
Community Member

I've noticed that the Version 4.1.2 (412009) when combined with the Chrome extension randomly stops submitting the forms. I have to close Chrome or sometimes even restart the rMBP for 1password to work properly again. Any suggestions on fixing this issue?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DoctorE,

If you're having trouble getting 1Password to submit, please install this Autosubmit Script and see if things behave any better for you! :)

• DoctorE
    DoctorE
    Community Member
    Options

@Megan, on the same website, same form 1password sometimes autosubmits it, sometimes it doesn't. Rebooting or restarting Chrome fixes it for a while but eventually goes back to not autosubmitting. I am trying this Autosubmit script, however the default Mavericks security don't allow it to be run.

• jkordyback
    jkordyback
    Community Member
    Options

I've run across the same problem.

1. Chrome installed in the Apps folder
    2. Bought directly from AgileBits
    3. Installed Autosubmit Script
    4. Restarted, etc
    5. Prefs in browser extension and app are correct
    6. Always works in Safari

Sometimes disabling and re-enabling the Autosubmit pref fixes it for a while. It's very odd.

• jkordyback
    jkordyback
    Community Member
    Options

DoctorE,

You can run the Autosubmit script in Mavericks by right-clicking on the installer and selecting "Open". You will be shown a dialog asking if you'd to run the application - say Yes and then it will run.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jkordyback,

I'm sorry that you're also having trouble with 1Password right now. That auto-submit script won't be much use to you since you're using the version of 1Password purchased directly from our webstore. I'd like to take a closer look at your system to see if we can get a better idea of just where things are getting tangled up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• jkordyback
    jkordyback
    Community Member
    edited March 2014
    Options

Thanks Megan. I'm sure it's something silly that I've done along the way. Sent the report and thanks for your help.

Huge fan of AgileBits and still very happy with 1Password.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jkordyback‌,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We've received your Diagnostic Report. Someone from our support team will follow up directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. :)

This discussion has been closed.