Is it possible to configure 1Password to prompt to save every form that I fill and submit

Options
dan21
dan21
Community Member

Is it possible to configure 1Password to prompt to save every form that I fill and submit
just like it asks me to save a login every time I enter a login id and password.

And then when I get to a web page, ideal would be if there is a floating panel that appears that asks me to fill webforms that have been saved on that domain.

Thanks.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dan21,

Thanks so much for your feedback here! Unfortunately, 1Password is not able to save forms at this point - only Logins. If you fill in forms frequently, you might want to look into our Identity category. This is another automatically filling category in 1Password, so once your information is saved there, you can click on the Identity from 1Password Mini or the browser extension to have 1Password fill your name and address information in on the form.

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions!

• Pixlbendr
    Pixlbendr
    Community Member
    Options

every other password manager even superugly free ones can remember forms. this is a serious disadvantage.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pixlbendr,

Thanks for your feedback on this, too. :)

I know SplashID, for example, doesn't support general form saving and am pretty sure neither Dashlane or LastPass do.

This discussion has been closed.