Alphabetical Scrolling

earmsby
earmsby
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Android

Hi,

I'm enjoying using the beta version of 1Password for Android. It's great to able to copy and paste passwords into signin screens on my phone apps. One thing I miss though is the letters that were underneath the listing of logins. I have a lot of logins, as I'm guessing many people do. And it's kind of pain to have to scroll through them all to find the one I want. I liked being able to tap the letter in the old version.

Ellie

Comments

• Iiefje
    Iiefje
    Community Member

Hi, so 1password is making great progress.

One thing I'm still missing though, is an index on the bottom (like 1password reader has). Just one click on G lists all items with G.
    Now I'm still scrolling through all items....
    The hold and scroll possibility on the right just doesn't work that nice/fine/well/handy :) don't know the correct English word....

Would be nice if this feature could be in the next build....

Yvonne

• Hi. Thank you for your feedback. When you are viewing your list of logins, you can tap and hold the blue scroll bar to scroll alphabetically. This is the default scroll bar behaviour on Android. You may need to scroll up or down for the blue scroll bar to appear. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• qprfact
    qprfact
    Community Member

LOVE the password set up and two way sync with Mac client. Works very nicely.

The one thing that would be nice to have back is the footer bar with quick access to the logins by alpha. Would save scrolling. But that's fairly minor!

• Hi @qprfact. I merged your post with this one, I think this thread will help. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.