Question on the Family bundle license

BelgiumRoland
BelgiumRoland
Community Member

I see in the store that there is a family bundle for 5 users of 1Password for Mac and Windows.

What I'm wondering about is if that allows me to install 5 users on Mac and Windows or is it 5 install total to spread between Mac and Windows?

It took me while to get a grasp of 1Password starting with the iPhone version but now I'm wondering why it took me so long and would like to buy it for my wife and girls.

Comments

• Hi @BelgiumRoland,

The Mac + Windows family license will work for up to five different people (same household). Each of those people can install 1Password on as many Macs and PCs that they personally use.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

• BelgiumRoland
    BelgiumRoland
    Community Member

Thank you Jasper.

No further question, looking for the credit card ;)

• You're welcome! :)

• BelgiumRoland
    BelgiumRoland
    Community Member

Purchase done. The credit card is safely saved in 1Password. Was easy to locate.

• Awesome! Thank you for purchasing, and supporting 1Password! :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member

Wanna know something really great about AWS family licenses? Unlike similarly-licensed products from Microsoft and Apple, which are strictly for noncommercial use, you and the rest of your household can use your copies of 1Password for wahtever you like!

This discussion has been closed.