New to all of this.....what do I need to buy?

jdaigle
jdaigle
Community Member

I'm new to the "password program generating" world, and I have a question about your products before I make a purchase.
I own an iPhone 5, & a macbook air, and I'm trying to figure out, do I need to purchase both your 1password IOS app, and the app for my macbook?
I'm definitely going to purchase one/some of your products very soon, just wanted this clarified before I go ahead with it. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi @jdaigle,

1Password licenses are sold per-platform, which means that you'll need to buy 1Password for each operating system that you want to use it on. Since Apple provides no way to bundle apps on the App Store and Mac App Store, 1Password for iOS is necessarily a separate purchase from 1Password for Mac.

1Password 4 for Mac can be purchased on the Mac App Store, or on the AgileBits store. And 1Password 4 for iOS can be purchased on the App Store.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

• jdaigle
    jdaigle
    Community Member

Thanks for the info., and quick response. Much appreciated!

• You're welcome! Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.