Can't sync second vault

gkran
gkran
Community Member

I upgraded to the latest Mac and IOS versions and am also eagerly waiting for WiFi sync of multiple vaults. In the meantime, I sync the primary vault via WiFi and this works.

I have a secondary vault that my Mac folder syncs with my wife's laptop. I use iTunes to add the corresponding .agilekeychain file to 1password on my iPad. iTunes says it is adding the file to the iPad. I go to the iPad, select add vault, select iTunes sync. 1password briefly displays "One moment please", and it jumps to Safari with a help page for adding files in iTunes.

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Good morning @gkran. I'm sorry for the trouble that you're running into syncing your secondary vault via iTunes. You are not doing anything wrong. Unfortunately you are running into an issue we have discovered with iTunes sync. At this time there is no workaround with the exception of using Dropbox sync for your secondary vault. We are working on the problem and will be getting it taken care of in a future update. 1Password 4.5.1 for iOS is awaiting review by Apple right now and has many great fixes in it, but it does not include this one.

This discussion has been closed.