Secure notes in folders

Options
Bloke
Bloke
Community Member

Just bought the app so may be missing something obvious but I don't seem to be able to organise secure notes into folders?

I only have the iOS app, and for the life of me can't find a way to do it - it seems fairly easy for the other data types but not the notes.

Can anyone help? I'm really only likely to use secure notes but will have lots of them and so want to organise them into different folders. I've seen some screenshots I think of it being done but they look like the mac version of the software :(

Comments

• Good morning, @Bloke (love the username). Thanks for taking the time to write in and thanks for purchasing 1Password! As of version 4.5.1 for iOS we have not yet added the ability to sort your secure notes into folders, but it is on our to-do list. You should see it mentioned in the release notes when we add it. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else I can help you with.

• Colina14
    Colina14
    Community Member
    Options

Comment in April 14; now November 14 ?? ... This really would be useful

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Colina14,

Secure Notes don't currently show the "Move to Folder" option in 1Password for iOS, but you can still move a Secure Note to a folder by following these steps:

• Open 1Password and select the Organize section.
    • Choose a folder (or create a new one and then choose it).
    • In the folder, tap the Edit button at the top, then tap the + button at the top.
    • Find and choose the Secure Note you want to add to the folder.

Hopefully this helps! :)

• Colina14
    Colina14
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you - that's helpful.

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of Drew, you are very welcome!

This discussion has been closed.