How to disable animations?

Options
chrisl
chrisl
Community Member

I know i'm a minority, but is there any way to disable the animations in the new versions? My use case is simply I like the speed of not having animations.

For the browser extension, I love how it looks but when entering passwords on websites I would like the speed when I type cmd-.
For the application, again, looks really cool but I tend to open the app for copy/pasting notes and want the speed here too :)
For the iOS app, I use a financial app that does NOT save passwords for security. So I have to copy/paste it from 1password.

For the record: I've been using 1password for 5+ years. I love the new multiple vaults, sharing vaults, and security audits features.

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hi @chrisl,

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm happy to say that you can disable the form filling animations under 1Password > Preferences > Browser.

Regarding the other in-app animations, thanks for letting us know that you would like to see a way to disable these!

• riproke
    riproke
    Community Member
    Options

Any way to disable the animation on the iOS app on the login screen? This is always slow an laggy even on my iPhone 6+.

• Hi @riproke,

No, it's not possible to disable animations in the iOS app. Sorry! But I will pass your feedback along to our developers.

This discussion has been closed.