Where are my Drafts?

BarryW
BarryW
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Lounge

I was in the middle of writing up a Discussion Thread but needed to do something else. I saved it is a Draft. How do I recover the draft so I can finish it and Post it? I do not see any Recover Draft Button.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

At the top right of the forum screen you should see Drafts. If you have a saved draft it will have a red number 1 beside it. Click on Drafts and you will be taken to the saved draft.

Stephen

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

And, if you want to delete a draft you don't intend to return to, if you hover your mouse over the text, an "X" will appear to the upper right of the text itself. If you click on that, it will be deleted, never to bother you again.

• Hi @BarryW,

I hope the other comments here were helpful! :)

Here's a direct link to the drafts pages also: http://discussions.agilebits.com/drafts

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

• BarryW
    BarryW
    Community Member

Thanks to those that responded!!!

• BarryW
    BarryW
    Community Member

How do i now close this discussion? Can someone help with my other posted discussion?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@BarryW, I'm glad you were able to get it sorted out! We'll consider the matter closed and the thread itself will be closed automatically if there are no follow up posts for a long time.

It looks like Megan has already replied to your other thread. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.