Dropbox keychain file dimmed

I am using Version 3.8.21 (build 32009) for my iMac. I believe I purchased this at Agile Bits. I am using 1Password 4 for my iOS devices. However, on my Macbook I have version 4.1.2 but I can't find the purchase in the Apple Store. My problem is my iMac is not syncing from other my devices but everything else is. When I look for the keychain file, (I am using Dropbox,) the file is dimmed out.

Any help? If I could download 4.1.2 from the Mac store, would that help? Do you know why I can't see it in my past purchases?
Thanks so much!
Elaine

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Elaine ( @egbok24‌ )

Thanks for taking the time to write in! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. Now I was able to find some licensing information under the email address you used for the forum account, but all I see is a license for 1Password 3. If you purchased 1Password 4 from the Mac App Store, please ensure that you are logged in to the App Store with the same account as you made your original purchase. If you think that you purchased version 4 directly from our website, please send me a private message with some alternate email addresses that I can search.

Now, in order to help you get all synced up, I'll need a bit more information:

• Is your 1Password database complete and up-to-date in 1Password 4 on your MacBook or do you have items on your iMac that need to be synced into your database?
    • When you go to Preferences > Sync in 1Password on your iMac, what do you see?
    • Do you have multiple 1Password.agilekeychain files stored in Dropbox?

Once we know a bit more about your set-up here, we should be able to get this sorted out for you!

This discussion has been closed.