Comments about the AgileBits discussion forum

antielinda
antielinda
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Lounge

Being brand new to Password 1, I need to use this forum.

I am finding it not user friendly.

I found the exact question I wanted to comment on, but I had to sign in to make a comment. When I did, I was not taken to where I was reading. After looking for the same thread for more than 15 minutes, I could not find it. I expect it to go straight to where I left off reading like other forums do.

Also it would be very helpful if when I find a thread , and I have already read it and find it is not what I am looking for when I go back to the messages to read the next one that is similar, the color would change, so I can tell I have already looked at that thread. (The way Google searches work).

It would also be helpful if we could get an email to our registered email address letting us know that a comment was added to our question, or thread. ( the way Apple communities work)

I see 4 notifications at the top, but I don't know how to clear them once I have read them. Since I don't know what they say, I have to look at them all.

Comments

• onepassword_user
    onepassword_user
    Community Member

Hi @antielinda‌

It would also be helpful if we could get an email to our registered email address letting us know that a comment was added to our question, or thread.

Check this out to see if it helps:
    Profile > Edit Profile > Notification Preferences > Notify me when people comment on my discussions ( (Email | Popup) | (Both | Neither) )

• antielinda
    antielinda
    Community Member

Thanks, didn't notice that.

• Hi @antielinda‌,

Thanks so much for the feedback and suggestions! :)

I see 4 notifications at the top, but I don't know how to clear them once I have read them. Since I don't know what they say, I have to look at them all.

Once you visit the Notifications page, they will all be cleared.

• antielinda
    antielinda
    Community Member

They cleared yesterday after I visited the Navigation page, but today it says four again. And I only had three responses that said new on them.

• Hi @antielinda‌,

Again, visiting the Notifications page will show a list of your notifications, and will also clear them.

• charlie98
    charlie98
    Community Member

I have 4 pages of notifications, I have visited the notification page and so I must conclude that you are talking about the notification count and not the notifications themselves.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Indeed. Visiting the Notifications page will clear the notifications "badge" at the top of the page that displays your notification count. :)

This discussion has been closed.