Beta version can not read the Dropbox sync file

dahanbn
dahanbn
Community Member

The last days I've got the appended error message daily.

It is a bit annoying. I sync via Dropbox between Windows Beta and iOS Beta. So I am not sure if that is an iOS or Windows issue. After reconnecting the vault everything is fine.

Comments

• @dahanbn I'm sorry for the trouble you're seeing here. We are aware of this issue and have been working to track it down but haven't had any luck replicating it internally yet.

• ashish
    ashish
    Community Member

I'm having a similar issue with Dropbox sync in the Version 4.5.2b3 (405203). Sync works perfectly with the current iOS App Store and Mac apps. Afraid I might lose data in the merge. In a situation like this, you should specify how a merge is going to take place, because the loss of data is pretty serious.

• Sorry about that, @ashish. That's a bug that we didn't catch before the latest beta went out. Since you're starting from a fresh install it's safe for you to tap Merge These Vaults Anyway.

• gc916
    gc916
    Community Member

I just updated to v4.5.2b4 and received the Dropbox Sync error message. In addition, the last 2 updates have disabled the PIN code function.

• Thanks for the report, @gc916‌, we're still trying to determine what's happening here.

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member

FYI, I've seen it yesterday too with the regular App Store version of the app…

Corentin

• That helps eliminate some possibilities, Corentin, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.