2»

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi @pinakion,

I slightly changed the wording in my original text that you quoted in your reply, but you understood what I meant since you're already doing it. :)

Perhaps you or dale.gjco would like to start a discussion of Google's two factor authentication in the Lounge since that's a more general topic than 1Password 4 for Mac? This one just rolled to page two with my reply. :)

Thanks!

• jd007
    jd007
    Community Member
    Options

if you do want to remove the Vulnerability Alert from a Login item and retain its current password, one method is to temporarily change the item's password value and then change it back to the original.

Thanks @sjk for the hack! :-)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're welcome, @jd007. While I can't make any promises, a non-hack resolution for this issue may be forthcoming. :)

• ArbitraryConstant
    ArbitraryConstant
    Community Member
    Options

Getting alerted for this again. Apparently it's another routine certificate replacement. Clicking the SCARY WARNING takes me to a page saying everything is fine: https://watchtower.agilebits.com/check?h=www.google.com

This is unquestionably the wrong behavior. Training users to ignore alerts makes InfoSec Taylor Swift yearn for the machine apocalypse.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ArbitraryConstant‌

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention - I have our developers investigating where this got tangled up. :)

This discussion has been closed.