Driver's License details.

potterdale
potterdale
Community Member

I put a driving license in using the Mac client, which synced across to android. Firstly, it didn't like the jpeg attachment, couldn't display it. So I changed it to a png. When doing that, if the filename (minus the new extension) isn't different, it doesn't update on android and still sees the original filename. That said though, png worked much better once I had given it a different filename.

Also, again on a driving license, the address field shows twice on Android for some reason.

Comments

• potterdale
    potterdale
    Community Member
    edited May 2014

And another thing!!

It turns out you can only view one attachment. After that, every attempt throws a file not found error.

Edit: this seems to have fixed itself, although the issues in my previous post remain.

• Hi @potterdale,

I was able to reproduce two of the issues that you mentioned above on my device. Updates to attachments don't seem to sync from Mac to Android when only the file extension differs between the old and new attachment. Also, I am now seeing errors getting thrown on subsequent attempts to view the attachment.

I am not able to reproduce the address field appearing twice though. I have the same address information on both my Mac and my Android device and it only appears once in each case. Could you try creating a new identity item and adding an address to that to see if it too syncs with a duplicate address on Android?

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention!

This discussion has been closed.