Licence number required to upgrade [Resolved via Email]

shedges
shedges
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

Hi folks. I purchased 1Password through the Apple store and want to upgrade to a family plan so my wife and child can use it. However, when I try to upgrade through the following website it says my email address isn't recognized and thus won't provide me with a number (https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade?product_id=108#retrieve_license) Have others experienced this problem?

I've sent 3 emails to c/o support@agilebits.com with a copy of my App Store receipt and always get the same or similar goofy email response advising that "Our small, dedicated team continues to working tirelessly each day to try and respond to each email directly, however, I am sure you can understand how this dramatic increase in emails has affected our response time."

I like the product but this is frustrating, especially when I'd like to spend more money with the company to upgrade.

Comments

• shedges
    shedges
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick service and the coupon to cheer me up! I think I've got things sorted out now.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @shedges,

Thanks so much for letting us know that you're all sorted out! We're here if you have any further questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.