Display problems in the latest Beta with generic accounts [Isolated to Windows app for now]

dahanbn
dahanbn
Community Member
edited June 2014 in iOS

Hello,

for two newly created items (type: generic accounts) with the Windows Beta the iOS beta and the normal iOS versions show all entry items twice.

Please look at the screenshots:

First, here is a screenshot of the Windows version with those 3 accounts. Here is everything fine. The "UltraVNC Test" has the type login, the others have the type generic account.

Here are the iOS screenshots:

The login type is displayed correctly.

The generic accounts are displayed wrong.
imageimage

The only difference is the type of those 1Password entries. Therefore I hence that there could be a problem with the type generic account. I searched also for other older generic account entries and those are showing the same problem. I think you should try to fix that before releasing the new iOS update.

Comments

• AndyP
    AndyP
    1Password Alumni

@dahanbn‌ , yah it looks like you found a bug there. Do you have 1Password 3 for Mac by chance (and sync via Dropbox) with this version of the iOS? I'm just curious if this same thing happens when you created a generic account on the Mac too.

• AndyP
    AndyP
    1Password Alumni

Oh and by the way, I added this to our bug list for review.

• MikeT
    edited June 2014

Hi @dahanbn‌,

No worries, I was able to confirm it only happens with the Windows app. It came through just fine from the 1Password 3 for Mac app.

We'll get this fixed as soon as possible, it probably just needs an update on the Windows side.

This discussion has been closed.