Reinstall 1password

dezzaweb
dezzaweb
Community Member

Hello,

My iPhone 5 has broken and i sent it to service, they gave me a new iphone5 but when i try to reinstall 1password it wants money from me.
My username and password is same as my old appstore user informatin. I am still using on my ipad and Macbook. How can i fix this problem?

Please help me.

Regards.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dezzaweb,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing 1Password right now. If you're certain that you're logged in to the App Store with the same AppleID as you made your original purchase, you should be able to find 1Password in the 'Purchased' section of the App Store. (On your iPhone, 'Purchased' can be found on the 'Updates' tab.)

• dezzaweb
    dezzaweb
    Community Member

Hi @Megan‌

Now i checked again on my macbook and iphone. I have same username and password. But when i try to download the app. its ask money.
    Its bad to me when i try to use my accounts with long passwords. I hope you can help me about this.

• dezzaweb
    dezzaweb
    Community Member

@megan i think i found the problem. Apple service gave me a new iphone 5 maybe the app works only with my old iphones imei number? Is there any solutions?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dezzaweb,

I'm so sorry that you're still having trouble here. Your purchases in the App Store are tied to your AppleID, and not your device, so you should have no trouble installing 1Password 4 for iOS on all of your iOS6+ compatible devices if you have already purchased it for another device. Just to ensure that it is not hiding somewhere in the long list of 'Purchased' apps, if you pull down on the list, you'll see a Search bar near the top of the screen - this will help to narrow the list:

Unfortunately, because Apple does not allow us access to their purchase records, if you are unable to find an app that you have purchased, you will need to contact Apple directly to resolve this.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help here - I know it's no fun to manually type in long passwords!

This discussion has been closed.