Notification for "Draft" never disappear

thinkingBanana
thinkingBanana
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Lounge

I found that the "Draft" section on the forum website always has a [1] beside it while I have absolutely no drafts.
Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

[NOTE: I've moved this to Lounge as it is about the forum itself rather than 1Password 4 for Mac.]

Thanks for posting this, @thinkingBanana‌. That is perplexing. I am also interested to see if anyone else has this problem.

Does it persist if you…

• log out and back in?
    • switch browsers?
    • use Private Browsing (Safari), Incognito Window (Chrome), or Private Window (Firefox)?

I was hoping it was as simple as having you delete the draft, but as your screenshot shows there is no draft to delete. Let me know if the above make any difference.

• thinkingBanana
    thinkingBanana
    Community Member

Thanks khad, I wasn't sure where to post, so I posted in Mac section.

It was kind of interesting. I had this problem for about a week (or probably longer, I did not pay much attention on it), but it was gone a minute ago. I wrote a new post, saved it as a draft, and then send the draft. The [1] disappear.

I think this is a website glitch, but I don't know how to repeat this situation intentionally though. :/

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm just glad it is working well now, but please do let me know if you see it happen again. If anyone else reports it maybe we can get some more clues. :)

This discussion has been closed.