Tricky Login for EZPass NH

Options
fourwheelcycle
fourwheelcycle
Community Member

EZPass NH has a tricky login. In line one you enter your account number, in line two you enter your password - so far 1P4 does fine. But then there is a line three where you have to enter a captcha number sequence that is different each time you log in.

When I set the login manually using the Key icon settings gear, providing just my account number and password, 1P4 wanted to enter my account number, my password, and then my account number again as the captcha response - no good.

When I typed in the captcha myself, then logged in and let 1P4 save the login, 1P4 saved all three lines, using the captcha I typed in - no good for the next login.

Then I edited the three line login saved by 1P4, removing the saved captcha entry and leaving the captcha box blank.

This login almost worked, until 1P4 hit Enter/Submit before I could type in the new captcha number.

So .......... I think a three line login with the captcha line blank might work IF I could prevent 1P4 from hitting Enter/Submit. This would allow me to enter the captcha number and then hit Enter/Submit myself.

Is there a way to prevent 1PA from hitting Enter/Submit?

All help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• fourwheelcycle
    fourwheelcycle
    Community Member
    Options

Note: I am aware of this thread "Prevent Field From Being Filled In? Started by Jablair, 27 Aug 2013", but it relates to an earlier version of 1P and the main question is how to prevent the captcha field from being populated, not how to prevent 1P4 from executing Enter/Submit.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Go to the login item in the main app, click on Edit & change the drop down in the submit field to never submit. Does that help at all?

If that's not what you want try re-creating and saving the login manually.

Stephen

• fourwheelcycle
    fourwheelcycle
    Community Member
    Options

Stephen C,

Works perfectly! Three line login item with third line left empty, set to Never Submit.

I hope they are paying you a lot to do this (!), you are certainly a great help.

They say an expert is someone who has made every possible mistake within a particular area of endeavor. I assume that is not how you became and expert in 1P4, but I may be heading that way.

This discussion has been closed.