Sync Status List

RichardPayne
RichardPayne
Community Member

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/117131/#Comment_117131

@Megan‌ any progress on getting a list together of the current status of sync alternatives as discussed in the above thread?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

It's an interesting idea, but as you know we don't normally discuss future plans. I know this is a sore spot for you, but I don't anticipate it changing any time soon.

The currently supported sync solutions are in the User Guide which will be amended as needed. :)

If/when any of this changes, you can be sure we will post about it here in the forum. I'm sorry if that wasn't the answer you were hoping for, but I hope it helps clarify the situation. As always, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Yes, I know the standard line. However, @Megan‌ seemed to think that the idea of a list outlining the current state was a good one but then nothing came of it, hence my query. Can I assume that her enthusiasm was curbed by her superiors?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Nothing was curbed and no superiors were involved. I'm just replying to your query in this thread.

There are many things that I personally might think are cool or neat but not something we would implement. Then again, we aren't called Agile Bits for nothing. Anything is possible in the future. Thanks again for letting us know you are interested in this! :)

This discussion has been closed.