autofill fail for phonenumber for fonic.de [resolved by updating 1Password extension for Chrome]

Options
andid
andid
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

Hi,
I have installed 1Password 4.4.1 on a mac (OSX 10.9.3) and using Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 as my default browser.
When I try to autofill username / password of a saved login to https://www.fonic.de/login, the box for the phone number always stays empty. I tried to recreate the 1Password login, I tried to change the name of the saved box from "username" to "msisdn", nothing worked.
Astonishing: if I use firefox 29.0.1, the same 1Password login is working without any problem, no matter if the name of the saved box from "username" to "msisdn".

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @andid,

Did you recreate your Login item for https://www.fonic.de/login using the steps in this article?

Saving a new Login manually

A sample item I created that way looks like this:

It successfully fills Mobilfunknummer and Kennwort fields on the page using 1Password 4.4.1 and version 4.2.1 extensions for Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

Which versions of the extension are you using for Chrome (when filling Mobilfunknummer fails) and Firefox (when filling both fields works)?

• andid
    andid
    Community Member
    Options

I use 4.1.1.90 in chrome ... and 4.2.1 in firefox ... I will fix this and try it again ...

• andid
    andid
    Community Member
    Options

ok ... stupid me ;-)
    after installing the latest extensions/addons (chrome ext. now is 4.2.1.90), everything works fine again. Thank you for the hint, I was obviously blind

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's good news, @andid! Thanks for letting me know that updating the 1Password extension for Chrome did the trick. Since the filling issue is now resolved I'll close this discussion, so feel free to start another if anything else comes up that we can help you with. :)

This discussion has been closed.