Safari extension not working for several sites

Options
lwgray217
lwgray217
Community Member

I've updated the Safari extension to 4.2.2, mostly because I've started to notice a number of sites that either my user ID is not filling in, or neither user ID or password is not filling in. Most notably is American Express and American Express Savings Bank, although there are a couple of others. Password goes in, but no User ID. On one other site, neither user ID or password is filled, although what's saved in 1PW can be copied and pasted into the form.

I'm guessing that something has changed in the underlying web pages that doesn't match what's stored in 1PW for the user ID?

Is my only recourse to delete the login (uh, after saving the credentials), logging in, and creating a new login?

Thanks!

Comments

• lwgray217
    lwgray217
    Community Member
    Options

Just a follow-up. Tried logging into the same sites using Firefox and 1PW works just fine. Problem seems to be with the Safari extension.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @lwgray217,

I'm sorry that you've been having trouble with 1Password filling on several sites. Some issues have been resolved in the latest version of the 1Password extension (4.2.3) that could help with this. Please try updating and see if it works any better for you. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.