Wrong form filling on zavvi.com

Tabaluga
Tabaluga
Community Member

Hello there,

I just wanted to mention that there is a wrong filling behavior on zavvi.com. I entered my address for shipping and let 1Password fill my credit card information.

1Password (4.4.1 on Mac) overwrote parts of my address with my credit card information and zavvi doesn't check for incorrect address data, so i nearly got that shipping on a wrong address - I know always double-check such things, but I was in a hurry, so mistakes can happen. Don't know how common these faults are, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Regards

Taba

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Tabaluga,

Thanks for taking the time to report this filling inconsistency. Unfortunately, zavvi doesn't let me test this without an account, so I'm going to need to ask for your help here. Could you please go to the checkout page that filled incorrectly and select File > Save As > Page Source from the browser.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your email.

A short note here once you've sent the file in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.