4.6b2: Cannot fill PayPal w/ extension

tjcarter
tjcarter
Community Member

The new PayPal website with the login popover cannot be filled by the iOS 8 extension at the moment. I noticed 1Browser doesn't fill this form either, but instead brings up the old-school login page …

I imagine thi is already known, but I didn't ee it noted hee so I figure I will if only so when beta 3 or 4 fixes it, you guys can happily say that it is fixed now. :)

Comments

• tjcarter
    tjcarter
    Community Member

The problem repeated itself for this forum… Filling the login did nothing. If there's som debugging thing I can look at to see whether 1P found the fields to fill and what it tried to put in them when it fails, I can see if this is 1P or the OS at fault.

• Hi @tjcarter,

It is likely the popover is the issue. Can you visit this page in Mobile Safari and see if it'll get 1Password to fill in: https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

• tjcarter
    tjcarter
    Community Member

That fills.

• Hi @tjcarter,

That's great. You'd probably want to edit your Paypal items with that URL, so that you can use Go and Fill feature on that.

We'll keep improving our extension and also our form filling code to work on the popover if possible.

Thanks for working with us on this!

• tjcarter
    tjcarter
    Community Member

I'd already found that workaround, but will keep on top of it!

• Cool, thanks for the update. :P

This discussion has been closed.