Photos in 1Password

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited July 2014 in iOS

This issue has me stumped as I have never attempted to attach a photo to 1Password before and especially on the iOS version. I used my device's built in camera to record a SN#. How do I attach it to 1Password's login or Secure Note?

Is it possible to attach multiple images?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

Unfortunately at this time it is not possible to add attachments via 1Password 4 for iOS. You'll need to use 1Password 4 for Mac or 1Password 4 for Windows to do this. We've had a few requests for this feature in iOS, and I'd be happy to add your vote to the issue in our internal tracker.

internal reference number: OPI-1027

• Chris DuCasse
    Chris DuCasse
    Community Member
    Options

Plus one for me too! It would be super helpful for storing insurance cards.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback!

• Kaptain_Kyle
    Kaptain_Kyle
    Community Member
    Options

Plus one for me as well for Membership cards! I've been wanting this for some time (as long as it can synch with iCloud)

• Ben
    Options

Thanks. :)

• poiuuiop
    poiuuiop
    Community Member
    Options

Plus one please. It'd be very useful for storing copies of documents, and makes more sense on ios than on a mac as you can snap the doc and archive it on the same device.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for letting us know you're also interested in that feature on iOS! :)

• _YR_
    _YR_
    Community Member
    Options

Plus one more.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks!

• Fennel
    Fennel
    Community Member
    Options

plus 1. I used to keep photos of all of the cards in my wallet in my old password app, but since I switched to 1password over a year ago I can't do this. I lost my wallet last, and I don't have photos of all of my cards! What a drag!

• dave white
    dave white
    Community Member
    Options

+1

• Terdon
    Terdon
    Community Member
    Options

+11.99. I will buy the premium version when the feature is added. Make sure that when taking the picture it can auto-crop to just the card.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks everyone, we appreciate the feedback! This would definitely be a great feature, and hopefully we'll be able to add that. For now, keep in mind that if you use 1Password on a Mac or Windows computer, you can add attachments to 1Password on the computer and sync them to 1Password for iOS.

ref: OPI-1027

• redneckchickpj
    redneckchickpj
    Community Member
    Options

please fix, so i can store secret photos!!!!!!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback, @redneckchickpj. I've added a vote to this issue for you.

This discussion has been closed.