Auto Record login [Under consideration for the future]

Options
Gordon101
Gordon101
Community Member
edited July 2014 in iOS

I admit to being primarily a PC person - however today I was laying on the bed and wanted to join a new site - so functionally I wanted to create a login. In my browsers, I have a plugin (the Key button) - when I click that after filling out a website's form, all the good stuff is automatically added to 1PW and syncs to our PCs and iOS devices.

Is there some way to accomplish the same process from an iOS device? (I did look at the iOS section and found lots of examples, but nothing showing this rather basic operation of creating a new login.

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Gordon101,

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to auto-save your Logins on the mobile platforms just yet.

We really want to add to 1Password, some of us on the team have requested this ever since our first iOS version came out.

All I can say is that it is definitely on our list to implement in the future but as to when we might see this, nobody knows.

• Gordon101
    Gordon101
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for getting back Mike. Maybe iOS8 which allows two windows to be open at the same time will provide a way to attack the issue.

You folks are the greatest!

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Gordon101,

You're welcome.

As for iOS 8 and multiple windows, that'd be nice. I hope they reveal this later in the summer when they reveal the next generation of iOS devices (hopefully with more memory). If not, iOS 9 likely.

This discussion has been closed.