Credit card expiry date not syncing between Windows and iOS

Options
derekasaurus
derekasaurus
Community Member

I recently starting using 1P 4.5.3 on iOS 7.1.2 by importing my CSV data into the Windows version (4.0.1.503) and using Wi-Fi to sync my iPhone. Everything worked well, but there was a quirk with credit card records.

Specifically, I created several credit cards on Windows using all standard fields. I filled in the fields on Windows, including expiry date, but after syncing, the corresponding iPhone credit card records had no expiry date field (or valid from). The other fields were fine. Only expiry date and valid from are missing on iOS.

What's more peculiar is if I edit a credit card entry on iOS that was created in Windows and sync'd via Wi-Fi, there is no expiry date field to be found. However, if I create a new credit card entry on iOS, the expiry date field is available. Something strange is happening with credit card records created on Windows and sync'd to iOS that is preventing the expiry date from transferring.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• derekasaurus
    derekasaurus
    Community Member
    Options

It appears that the missing fields (at least on credit card records) that disappear from Windows to iOS via Wi-Fi sync do not get lost via Dropbox. I deleted my entire vault and repeated the import process. Then I deleted and re-installed 1P on my iPhone and performed the sync via Dropbox instead of Wi-Fi. As far as I can tell all fields made it from Windows to iOS.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @derekasaurus‌

Thanks for taking the time to write in! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble syncing via Wi-Fi from 1Password 4 for Windows to 1Password 4 for iOS.

We'd love to get a bit more detail from you to properly track this bug down:

• What is the version number of Windows that you are currently using?
    • Have you filled in the type field in the credit card entry?

Any further information you can provide will help our developers get the bug resolved as quickly as possible.

internal reference number: OPW-104

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @derekasaurus‌

I just wanted to provide an update here - our developers have tracked this bug down and gotten it properly squashed! You should see an update soon that has things behaving for you properly here.

Please note you will need to re-create the credit card entry after the update so that the fix is applied.

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention, if you have any further questions or concerns, we're here to help!

This discussion has been closed.