Identity Fill-In Not Quite Working [moved to email]

jmvenable
jmvenable
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

I use both a Credit Card and an Identity fill when asked for a new credit card. On the most recent attempt at https://get.cbord.com/samford/full/add_card.php?firstadd=1, it did not fill my billing address or state from the Identity page. I tried recreating the Identity, and also tried editing the field name from "address" to "billing address" to match the web page. No luck

What generic or specific troubleshooting steps do you recommend for such things? Also, a different question: can one create a custom fill-in that contains both credit card number and address? If so, is there some technique to creating these? I ask because I haven't ever been successful for custom fill-ins. Thanks, John

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2014

Hi John ( @jmvenable ),

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting 1Password to fill billing address and state fields on that page. Without an account to access it here, could you please send us a .webarchive file of the page so we can take a look and investigate the problem? To do that:

1. Open the page with Safari.
    2. Don't fill anything on page. Instead, go to File > Save As, change the format to Web Archive, then save this.
    3. Make sure the saved webpage doesn't include any confidential information that you don't want to share.
    4. Zip up the file and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com, along with a link to this topic and your forum username.

At the moment I don't have any troubleshooting suggestions for these types of problems that would help you to fix them. Reporting them is your best bet, like you've done with this one. Thanks! :)

In some cases you may be able to save Login items manually (and disable auto-submit for them) on pages with form details that would take separate Credit Card and Identity items to fill everything. But those items would be site/page-specific and changes to redundant information in a lot of them would be a chore.

I'd be happy to let our developers know that you're interested in custom filling options like you've mentioned.

• jmvenable
    jmvenable
    Community Member

The info as requested has been sent.

• We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from our email support team will review it and get back to you as soon as possible. :)

internal reference number: CMH-42923-795

This discussion has been closed.