Help filling in glassdoor.com login [resolved by using alternate login page]

Options
scpotter
scpotter
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

I'm a newer user, so checking to see if there are tips I can use. Glassdoor.com uses an overlay to login. I can't get it to fill, either by opening the overlay and using the browser extension or by having 1password open a new page. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Sometimes you can find alternative login pages on sites like that which don't use that method of logging in. Otherwise, you can find the site in 1P mini, right arrow to open the login details & click on the anchor symbol at the bottom right to anchor the login details on your screen while you cut and paste the login details on the web page. Shift + ⌘ + c will copy the password ready to paste into the relevant field on the web page.

Stephen

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scpotter,

Here's an alternative Sign In page, like @Stephen_C mentioned, for the Glassdoor site:

https://www.glassdoor.com/profile/login_input.htm

I hope that works for you. Please let us know how it goes. :)

• scpotter
    scpotter
    Community Member
    Options

@Stephen_C thanks for the tip. @sjk that url works, thanks.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear you've got it working now, @scpotter.

Since your issue has been resolved I'll close this topic. If anything else comes up that we can help you with please don't hesitate to start a new topic or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.