1Password First Impressions/Suggestions

What I have to say about 1Password

Hi, I'm a new 1Password user, who just recently made the switch to 1Password. I've only been using it for about a day, but after much experimenting, I've come up with a list of suggestions and improvements I would love to see.

Suggestions
  • Sidebar color: First thing I notice is the differing colors of the sidebar versus that of the Finder. 1Password's sidebar is just a tad darker, and I think it would look nicer if it was the same color as the Finder's. I know it's not a big deal, but I just thought I'd point that out.
  • Smart Folder Sync: The ability to sync a smart folder to my iPod would be appreciated.
  • Download Page arrow. I was surprised to not find a "Go To" arrow for the download page field for a Software item.
  • Change Site URL: When I add a site, I don't want the URL to be of the exact page I was on (rather, the page domain). If I could change the site URL during the creation of a Login item, it would be more convenient.
  • Master Password Prompt: For sensitive websites such as banks, I'd like the option to always prompt for my master password when attempting to log in. I think that should boost the security for such sites.

That's really all I have to say at the moment. I hope you will consider these suggestions, and I look forward to using 1Password to suit my needs.
This discussion has been closed.