Feature Request: Barcodes for membership and loyalty cards in 1Password

13»

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks, @Alex_Mette. :wink:

Ben

• +1 for this feature, want to replace to other App I use for this purpose and have everything in one hand (literally).

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks for the feedback, @sourceror.

Ben

• This feature would be also very usefull for sharing wi-fi.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

We're not in a position to support sharing data over Wi-Fi. Sorry.

Ben

• McFlyMcFly Junior Member
    edited October 2018

I would also like to add one more vote to having the ability for a number to be a barcode. I would love to have my library card in 1Password so the checkout could read it!
    Has there been any progress on the feature? Thanks!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

It is an interesting idea, but not something that is on the roadmap right now. Still something we’d consider for the future.

Ben

• edited January 8

I've moved all my Rewards Programs info into 1Password. It would be really nice, and likely easy, to have a barcode added into 1Password to allow scanning of those Rewards Program numbers. I used this functionality from Stocard before moving my info it into 1Password. Stocard even provided away to export these barcodes into Apple Wallet for scanning. I'd like to see both of these in 1Password.

1Password Version: 7.2.4
    Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
    OS Version: 10.14.2
    Sync Type: my.1password.com

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@bradpinkston

I've merged your thread with another on the same subject. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Ben

• I would love this too! @Ben it has been a request since 2014 is this anywhere on the roadmap?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@jceelen

We don't have any plans at this stage, no. That isn't to say that it won't ever become part of the plan. Thanks for letting us know it is something you'd be interested in.

Ben

• +1

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member
    edited March 3

Thank you, @mojozart! ;)

• You can add my vote to this feature as well. It would save me from having a separate app for these types of cards (currently using Stocard for iOS).

Thanks!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

:+1: :)

Ben

13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file