What's the last version of 1P3 for Mac Extensions?

Options

Hi

I tried launching 1Password 3 for Lion and noticed some glitches on my Mac with Lion (X.7.5). Unfortunately, this Mac is from 2006 so is below Mavericks upgrade path. I upgraded the browser to Firefox 31. Presumably, I need to stick with 1 Extension 3 and it won't work with 1P Extension v4. Correct? I will take a screenshot when I can.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the 1Password extension right now. You're right, you will need to stay with the version 3 extension if you are using 1Password 3 for Mac. If you would be able to describe these glitches (and perhaps send in a screenshot of what you're seeing) we'll do our best to sort this out for you!

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

What I am seeing looks to look like what's found in this thread:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/24375/two-icons-for-1p-add-on-3-9-20-in-ff-29

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

Thanks for clarifying! If that's what you're seeing, then my statement in that thread applies here as well. This is a known issue that our developers are working on. Because our efforts are largely focussed on 1Password 4 development at this time, I can't say much about when we'll be able to get this bug squashed, but we'll do what we can!

ref: OPX-345

This discussion has been closed.