Is there a setting for "always show web form details"?

Options
bruinbits
bruinbits
Community Member

I very much dislike the usability changes in 1p4, unfortunately. For one, all my old data from 1p3, which was very rich and cleanly stored, got shoved into a generic "web for details" section. That's not the end of the world, but I super dislike using my mouse... like... ever. It seems like there's no way for me to keyboard over to a specific login and activate the "show web form details" button. Is there a way I can just always show those details? That would make me happy and not have to use the mouse to analog over to the button and click. =]

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bruinbits,

Sorry to hear you're not fond of usability changes in 1Password 4. We do appreciate hearing your feedback.

I've filed a feature request for these two improvements:

• Add the ability to toggle show|hide web form details using the keyboard
    • Add an Always Visible option for displaying web form details

The second is really just leaving the show state enabled until toggling it to hide.

If you've got other suggestions or any questions please let us know.

ref: OPM-2159

• bruinbits
    bruinbits
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome! Is there somewhere I can follow feature requests and/or have my friends who are also on 1P vote for them?

• Hi @bruinbits‌,

No, our bug/feature tracking system is internal to AgileBits only. Sorry that you can't tag along for the ride, but our developers will check it out.

This discussion has been closed.