New Product Request: 1Password for Linux

1353637383941»

Comments

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

We're kind of busy with Chrome right now, but it may be something we can do down the road. ;)

• Hi, I know you're busy and doing a great thing here. I've applied a while ago, any chance I can get the app soon? Thanks, I just moved from W10 to Linux and prefer to keep my 1password subscription instead of signing up with LastPass.

• BenBen AWS Team

AgileBits Team Member

@cryptomoonshot

Yep! You can download it here:

1Password X

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Ben

• Hi Ben, thank you so much for your fast reply and of course all the good work. I appreciate that. All the best for your future.

• beyerbeyer

AgileBits Team Member

On behalf of Ben, you're very welcome. We also have a support guide to help get you started!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• Now that firefox support WebExtensions, hopefully you can make this work with firefox as well. It installs now currently, but you get errors like:

Reading manifest: Error processing update_url: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
    Reading manifest: Error processing options_page: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

It's definitely something we'd like ourselves, so I suspect it is only a matter of time — and a bit of development and testing. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file