Trouble filling on docusign.net

Options
dfoltz
edited September 2014 in Mac

When I fill in my password for Docusign.net 1P appears to put in the password and submit it, but the login is unsuccessful. Manually copying and pasting the password works. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I can't even get it to work when copying and pasting, so you're a step ahead of me. I still haven't been able to log in at all — copying and pasting, filling, nothing — in Safari. :(

I am seeing the same thing you report in Chrome

And it filling works just fine in Firefox.

What browser (and version) are you using?

• jellywish
    jellywish
    Community Member
    Options

I am unable to use 1Password at the DocuSign site on Chrome (Stable build) and Safari on Yosemite.

DocuSign has some crazy shenanigans with third-party cookies that prevented me from logging in with my preferred security settings in Safari, but I think Chrome plays fast and loose with the tracking cookies cuz Google.

Even when I allow whatever cookies they want to throw at me, I still cannot log in with the 1Password auto-fill on either Chrome or Safari, but if I paste the password in Chrome it works.

• Hi @jellywish,

Can you try the following:

1. Open the main 1Password app, unlock, and create a new Login item
    2. Enter the email address, the password, and the website: https://www.docusign.net/Member/MemberLogin.aspx
    3. Save this with a [test] appended to the title, so you know which Login is which
    4. Visit the site manually in Chrome, does filling in work with that [test] item?
  • jellywish
    jellywish
    Community Member
    Options

hey @MikeT — I tried this but it still does not work.

Thanks.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jellywish,

I'm not sure if anything has changed on that site since October, but I just tried saving a new Login using the 1Password extension in Chrome, and it seems to fill it correctly. Does it work if you copy & paste your login credentials? If so, please try manually saving a new Login for that site. Does the new Login item work correctly?

• jellywish
    jellywish
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @MikeT - The login fills correctly but instead of logging me in, the page just refreshes.

If I copy and paste the password and hit "enter" I am not logged in, the page just refreshes.

I have to use the mouse to press "log in" after pasting my credentials.

• jellywish
    jellywish
    Community Member
    Options

ahhh, found the solution.

One needs to install the auto-submit script because of arcane App Store rules:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/25491/auto-submit-not-working-in-mac-app-store-version-of-1password-after-4-2-extension-update

Thanks.

• Hi @jellywish,

Good call. We're still looking for ways to make auto-submitting work better for the Mac App Store version. Hopefully a way that doesn't require a user installing an additional package.

Good to see things are working nicely for you. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.