Custom Login Field to login to a webform

Options
mnmalice
mnmalice
Community Member

this may have been answered before, but I've searched and haven't found it. I purchased the pro version of the ios app and can not figure out how to configure a 1password login item to fill in a form with 3 fields. the username and password field seem to both work, but the adding of a custom field doesn't seem to work, even if i name the field in 1password exactly how it is on the webform. can you help?

the form online that I am trying to fill in is here: https://app.secure-booker.com/App/Admin/Login.aspx

you'll see, there are 3 fields here: account name, username, password.

please help!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mnmalice‌

Unfortunately, at this time the easiest way to fill in these trickier Logins is to manually save the details using 1Password for Mac. I know this sounds a bit wonky, but the desktop extension has a way to save and remember the uniquely coded details of a site that is not possible on iOS.

If you have access to 1Password 4 for Mac, please try this:

• Edit the login that you currently have for this website by appending an "Old" to the title - just so you can tell them apart.
    • Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary.
    • Click the gear icon (or vault icon if multiple vaults are enabled) in the upper right corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Sync the details to your iOS device and see if it fills correctly.

I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.