1Password crashing on open on iPad [Resolved: Reinstall]

Options
glenncogar
glenncogar
Community Member
edited September 2014 in iOS

hi, anyone else having problems today?

My 1Password crashing on open on iPad It still running latest iOS 7 can't upgrade to iOS 8 yet as I use my iPad for work and they don't support iOS 8 yet

just started crashing today, don't know if there's been a recent update or some other change

I also run 1password on my iPhone which is on iOS 8 with no problems, just crashing on iPad

tried resetting my iPad but still got problems

anything else I should try?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @glenncogar‌

In order to get this sorted out, I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?
    • What are you using to keep things in sync?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

• glenncogar
    glenncogar
    Community Member
    Options

hi Megan,

the problem may have been resolved for now, I just deleted 1Password from my iPad and reinstalled and re synced and now it launches and seems to be running ok

in answer to your question, my 1Password ecosystem is quite large, I run it on my Macs, all running latest 10.9.x, and on my iPad running iOS 7 and iPhone running iOS 8

as far as I know all of the 1password versions are the latest as I usually update as soon as one comes out

I'm wondering if I somehow managed to download the latest 1password to my iPad that is only compatible with iOS 8 and that's why it would not launch?

thanks for your reply, I will let you know if the problem reoccurs

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @glenncogar‌

I'm so glad to hear that 1Password is behaving properly for you again on your iPad! Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.