MAS 1Password but Web store license

Options
brandscill
brandscill
Community Member

Hello

I'm looking to purchase 1Passwore for OSX and Windows so was going to buy the system bundle. I noted though that to use iCloud to sync the iOS and OSX apps I will need 1Password from the Mac App Store. I understand this is a requirement of an app using cloudkit.

Is there a way to buy the web store license bundle and use the MAS 1Password without paying again?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @brandscill‌

It's always so great to hear from users who love 1Password so much that they want more! Please email your Mac App Store receipt to our team at support@agilebits.com and we'll be happy to create a coupon for you that you can use to get 1Password 4 for Windows at a discount.

If you leave me a note here when you've emailed in the receipt, I can check for your email and ensure that it is answered quickly. :)

• brandscill
    brandscill
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @Megan‌

I've yet to purchase it yet. I was waiting for 1Password 5 to come out but if there will be a free upgrade from 4-5 then that's fine.

Thanks again for your help and quick response

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @brandscill‌,

Ah, thanks for confirming. I've got good news - the Yosemite update to 1Password will be free for all 1Password 4 for Mac users! We haven't quite sorted out what it's going to be labelled, but if you own 1Password 4 for Mac, you won't have to pay for the update. :)

• brandscill
    brandscill
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Megan‌ that's great. I've currently got 20 days left on trial so gonna probably take it for a spin a little longer then commit!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good @brandscill‌,

You know where to find us whenever you're ready to take the leap :)

This discussion has been closed.