iPHone backup?

Options
tuni12
tuni12
Community Member

I see on my settings iCloud backup in iOS, 2 different backups for 1PW. one shows 376 kb (documents & data) backed up, the other shows 350 kb. Why do I have 2 using valuable storage space? Am using the latest update on iOS8.... I can delete one of them, however, I don't have any information on the phone that shows what is contained in either so am afraid to delete....help?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi there,

I'm trying to find what you're seeing, but I'm not seeing it on my device. Do you perhaps have iCloud sync enabled in 1Password? If that were the case you may see both your sync data as well as a backup.

iCloud gives you 5GB of free storage, and it looks like 1Password is using less than 1MB of your storage space, according to the numbers you've given us. 5GB = ~5,000MB.

Thanks!

Ben

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member
    Options

yes, I have iCloud sync enabled in 1 PW - shouldn't I? That was what I was advised to do initially.....so are you saying that is ok then? to have both, I mean? thx

• Ben
    Options

so are you saying that is ok then? to have both, I mean?

I am, yes. :)

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member
    Options

:) ok - will leave well enough alone......I didn't realize why there would be 2 backups for 1PW - makes sense now - thx

• Ben
    Options

@tuni12‌

For clarity's sake... They aren't both backups. One is a backup and one is your sync data.

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member
    Options

got it! thx

• Ben
    Options

Welcome :)

This discussion has been closed.