Please offer identical password receipt options across all platforms

Options
sebroeder
sebroeder
Community Member

I am using 1Password on OS X and iOS and my girlfriend is using it on Windows and iOS. I love 1Password and it took me a while to convince her to try it to (we are getting there). One thing that annoys both of us, though, is that the options one can choose for the password receipt are different on every 1Password client. I use the "pronounceable" option on OS X but it is missing on iOS (and Windows). My girlfriend prefers the "DiceWare" option on Windows but it not available on iOS or OS X.

It is great that 1Password runs "everywhere" and it would be even greater when those little confusing differences can be eliminated in a future version. (I read the other thread that suggested that "DiceWare" might come to OS X and I am fine with that as a replacement for "pronounceable".) I just don't want to thing about which features are available on which platform.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Sebastian

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback Sebastian! We're working toward a more consistent experience across all of the apps we offer without taking away from the uniqueness a native app on each platform provides.

This discussion has been closed.