Concerned about response times (14 days no response)

Options
brandscill
brandscill
Community Member

Hi Guys,

I emailed you as a potential customer 14 days ago and I still haven't got a response. Is there a reason for this? What's the usual response time for emails/general enquiries?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@brandscill‌

I don't work for them but I can say things have been really hectic and backed up with iOS 5 seeing the light of day, Yosemite is about to pop with 1Password 5 for Mac. Much of the staff have been tracking and fixing bugs in anticipation.

Additionally much of the team is broken down by duty last I heard about 40 people. Some of those work on Windows and Andriod. So lets cut 1/2 thats 20. Then some are behind the scenes only and or coding only, so lets cut 11 for that. My point is they are a small team and wear multiple hats from time to time. I have watched them grow from a hand full of staff about 4 maybe 5 years ago to what they are now.

I have seen mention that if you send in a second email the system will bounce your original back to the end. Putting you behind everyone else and loosing your place in line.

Its also possible they replied and it went to a spam catcher, you would need to verify that one.

Any how, @Megan (admin) can you check on the email to you guys.

• brandscill
    brandscill
    Community Member
    Options

Okay thanks.

I just wanted a rough estimate of normal response times (especially if I need support in the future). Nothing in the spam at the moment and I've only sent the one email 14 days ago so shouldn't be a bouncing to the end issue.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @brandscill‌

Normally we reply to all messages within 24-48 hours. It'll probably be a little while before we're back to that, though. iOS 8 and the impending release of Yosemite have put us pretty far behind.

If your message is urgent, please flag it as so. You should've received an auto-response from BitBot when you sent your email in with instructions on doing so. :)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.