Show All Categories in 1Password Mini

Options
MordEth
MordEth
Community Member

Is there any way to tell 1Password Mini that I ALWAYS want to see all of the categories? It’s really aggravating on a 4K screen that I should have to keep clicking to expand the drop-down menu.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• eva_s
    eva_s
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MordEth‌! At the moment there is no way to configure the 1Password Mini to make it show all of the categories. We have had several customers request this feature and I have added your name to the list of folks who would like us to add this function to the app.

Thank you for your suggestion. We truly appreciate customers like you who love us enough to tell us when there are places we can improve our already awesome product.

-Eva

ref: FR-36

• Gasman2014
    Gasman2014
    Community Member
    Options

Yep, agree wholeheartedly with MordEth. This feature might just possibly have some value on a really small screen with lots of categories but even on an 11" ibook it is really annoying. It is one of the 'features' of Windows that drives me absolutely mad- but at least there you can switch it off! Please, please address this in the next release - it really spoils an otherwise really well thought out bit of software. In my case I have 'Show 2 more categories' - thus saving one line on my display and causing annoyance every time I use the app.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Gasman2014‌ That's your vote added :smile:

This discussion has been closed.