User I/F in recent update is even worse for non-std color scheme

The 1PW 4 for Windows made significant improvement in the IE plug-in. However, the 1PW app user I/F has been poor for those with accessibility needs - e.g. visual impairment.

The recent update altered the "topic title" (don't know the term you use for this field). This is the title bar in the lower right pane that is populated when an item in the upper pane is selected. For example a Login item. In earlier released versions this was visible for all color schemes, even those "inverted" -- white text with black background. The latest release now forces the background color of this field to be white yet it uses the Windows system selected color for the text. When the selected text color is also white, the title is washed out - not visible. This is a problem. Can you PLEASE PLEASE correcct this ASAP?

I hope that there are also plans to make other significant user I/F improvements to be more accessible - like using system selected text size. You did improve, in some recent release, the menu icon visibility, so THANK YOU for that!

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014

@jwk Fixed in 4.1.0.527

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks so much for your continued feedback, @jwk, and especially for your patience.

We sincerely appreciate both!

This discussion has been closed.