How to log in to Indiegogo

This is embarrassing, but I have tried to set up a log-in to Indiegogo for over a week. I have not yet been able to figure it out.

What got saved to 1PW is a page to change the password, so when I click Indiegogo in the 1PW login I go there. I have tried every trick I can figure to get it but it hasn't happened.

When you go to www.indiegogo.com there is a sign-in link top right. That opens a pop-up and I can't get an address for it. Anyone here used Indiegogo and have a log-in address for them?

Peter

Comments

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    edited October 2014

I don't have an account there but i managed to test this for you.

• I clicked on "Log in" on Indiegogo page
    • I entered a username and a password
    • I clicked on 1Password button in Firefox, and went to "Settings -> Save new login"
    • 1Password correctly saved the login

Apparently, the URL https://www.indiegogo.com is sufficient to log you if you research and click on it from the browser extension (not from the desktop app though).

The classic login url is this one : https://www.indiegogo.com/accounts/sign_up

• Peter_Pappas
    Peter_Pappas
    Community Member

Thank you JM, I will go do that now - I appreciate it :)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014

As described in the Saving a Login article in the Quick Start section of the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide and in the linked Saving a Login manually article in the 1Password 4 for Windows knowlegebase, as well as the related Changing a saved password article in the Quick Start section.

• Peter_Pappas
    Peter_Pappas
    Community Member

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, I got fixated on trying to figure out how to capture the correct url for that log-in pop-up screen. I did a search first before I asked the question.

Peter

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Oh, no offense taken, @Peter_Pappas‌!

I just take opportunities where I find them to remind folks that there's a lot of useful information already at their fingertips.

Never hesitate to ask us whatever you like in the forums, though—that's why they're here! (It's why we're here, for that matter! :D )

This discussion has been closed.